Individual therapy and consultation services are available in the following regions:
Toronto, parts of the GTA, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, St. Jacob’s, Elmira, Fergus, Rockwood, Acton, Milton, and Georgetown. Please contact us if you are wondering about other areas.
We serve the following populations:
Toddler, preschool, and school-aged children, including teens.
Our services may include assessment, intervention, and/or consultation to address any of the following areas such as:
- Self-care (e.g., dressing, toileting, bathing, feeding/eating, etc.)
- Independent living skills (e.g., laundry, cleaning, and vocational goals, etc.)
- Printing and pre-printing (e.g., letter formation, reversals, writing tool grasp, speed of writing, correct spacing and orientation, etc.)
- Other fine motor skills (e.g., e, etc.)
- Sensory processing (e.g., participation impacted by child frequently being ‘on the go’, reacting strongly to certain sounds or textures, wanting to touch everything, etc.)
- Self-regulation (e.g., identifying emotions, managing one’s emotions, problem-solving through situations)
- Some assistive devices recommendations (e.g., adaptive kitchen tools, reachers, etc.)
- Play and social skills
- Behavioural challenges
- Some visual motor/perceptual skills (e.g., the ability to distinguish different letters or shapes)