I provide private paediatric physiotherapy for children, adolescents and young adults 0-21 years of age, offering in-clinic and some in-home (York Region) visits. I am passionate about supporting your child’s growth and development through meaningful, functional and child-directed activities. While therapy can be hard work, it should always be fun. I work collaboratively with your child’s other health care professionals to provide optimum, individual and family/client focused care. With over 20+ years of clinical experience, I have a broad range of skills and treatment techniques to support children and young adults with neurological, orthopaedic, developmental, cardiorespiratory, and sensory-motor issues.
I am committed to professional development and offer direct intervention that blends my additional training in the areas of:
- Neurodevelopmental Therapy – Advanced Paediatrics (NDT)
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES/NMES)
- Cuevas-Medek-Exercises (CME or MEDEK)
- Cranial Sacral Therapy (CST)
- Myofascial Release (MFR)
- Kinesiotaping – Advanced Paediatric
- Various body garments and strapping (SPIO, TheraTogs, DMO, Benik)
- Seating and Mobility Equipment (ADP Mobility Authorizer)
Feel free to contact me directly through email or phone. I am happy to connect with you to answer any questions you may have.
~No physician’s referral is required to access services. Some extended health care plans may offer reimbursement for physiotherapy services. You are encouraged to check with your provider to determine their requirements for reimbursement ~